18 Random Fact About Me
My name for those of you who don’t know it Andrea Escobar and I started Follow Our Passion after having people around me, ask how I was managing my bipolar disorder naturally. Not only that but I found a way of combining my three passions, English + Psychology and of course cooking. I wanted to show people that food is not only nourishing and delicious but also healing. I have found a balance with an illness that I was given when I was eighteen, food, a healthy lifestyle and cannabis have played a large role in keeping my mood disorder + PCOS balanced and healthy.
I thought I would share a bit more about myself on here, maybe include something you may or may not know about me. If you have more questions, feel free to comment below and I will do my best to answer! Here it is 18 random ass fuck facts about me. LOVE YOU.!
18 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT
- I have always dreamed of living in a small town- think Gilmore Girls- where I could have a bed and breakfast.
- When I was a senior in high school, my teacher asked us to create a blog and write on it daily for a month and then write about the experience. While it was totally uncool at the time, and none of my friends knew, I continued to write on it throughout my senior year and into my freshman year in college, I closed it down a month or so into my sophomore year.
- In high school, I started a cheese club, a healthy eating club and even taught cooking classes to kids. YEAH…. my love for cooking and health goes way back.
- I have a really hard time when I am in a sea of people where I know no one. I am a huge introvert and extremely shy, regardless of my bubbly personality. Once I am comfortable everything changes.
- I have a black Persian cat that has been with me since I was 19 his name is Drake.
- I am such a huge homebody and always prefer staying in over going out. Living the best life for me is staying home, eating an edible or consuming cannabis in some way, workout, take a bath, eat tons of chocolate and siete chips while watching something on Netflix.
- When I was younger I was “health conscious” because I had a huge fear or getting fat, and it took until I was about twenty-three to get into a healthier mindset. I now view food as nourishing, healing and incredibly delicious.
- My family is Colombian and I grew up eating, arepas, tons of fresh tropical fruit juices, hot chocolate with cheese, among other things. While most of my friends would eat cereal for breakfast my mom would make eggs with tomato and onion, fresh fruit and fresh orange juice. She wouldn’t allow soda in the house or cereal.
- If you give me the option of cake, I would hand down pick chocolate and cashew butter. Favorite combo and dessert for sure! Other favorite foods that I have are avocado toast, seared salmon, coconut yogurt and matcha lattes. Oh and sushi.
- I have a younger brother and we talk all the time. He’s currently going to school in U Mass Lowell and graduates this year and I couldn’t be more proud. He’s my best friend and often is more mature than me.
- I truly believe everything happens for a reason. I believe our journey is already carved out when we make a decision it can slightly alter our path but we ultimately end up where we are supposed to.
- I am a huge control freak when it comes to my life and losing the sense of control causes me great anxiety. It is something that I am working in on and I deal with it by cleaning.
- My dream for an inn comes from watching Gilmore Girls, and to an extent, I feel like I will end there and in the meantime, I want to stand up for those who can’t, bring a more positive light to mental health and change the way the public views cannabis. I love writing and cooking and writing gives me the opportunity to fill both passions.
- I worked at a sushi restaurant while I was in Culinary School and I learned so much while there and feel like a lot of my eating habits are molded from my time there.
- I have full on conversations with my cat and he totally answers.
- My best friends are two guys and they are my go to when I need advice.
- I don’t drink.
- I have a HUGE sailor mouth. Oh and I love to curse. Yes. It makes life more exciting and colorful.